Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a regarding some of this reasons you really can have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to think about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of how good an insurance policy you might imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Here are a couple common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may already have a full line of services not seeking add very much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting corporation first to check their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to track you down.)
6. Contain too many similar services that companies are flooded enough.
7. Your idea interests a very little niche market and inventhelp Company desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort because of.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and they don’t want to find out if they should go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t need a clue who competition is thats available.
12. You sent a service or product that is precisely like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in comparison to what isn’t too far off out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this InventHelp Inventor Stories.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down derived from that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and possess a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, help to they perform quick browse your patent they make it a point it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly beyond the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, can you patent an idea be challenging was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they should expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they don’t really look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided their very own line for the year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So do not want to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are a few with the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected with company. Really take the time to yourself and understand your market, your put into that market and do your part to create yourself as marketable as possible.